Corporation are large and small. The problems in corporation are similar and can be traced to having the wrong mindset for solving the problems, regardless if it is a team problem, or wrote in the business or product strategy.
The number of economic wealth that is destroyed by failed startup companies are staggering:
- A bit more than 50 percent of small businesses fail in the first four years.
- In fact, of all small businesses started in 2011:
- 4 percent made it to the second year
- 3 percent made it to the third year
- 9 percent made it to the fourth year
- 3 percent made it to the fifth year
In the big corporate world the number look only slightly better. EY research that 40% of spinoffs underperform. Many organizations have come to learn you can’t “just spin it”. The Mindset of BigCorp doesn’t jive with the needed Mindset for SpinCorp.
What is needed is the integrated method of The Chevalier Institute that works on the business as well as the team mindset.
With a portfolio of an experience of more than 200 startups, more than 10 M&A, and several corporate spin-offs The Chevalier Institute is well positioned to help the business venture to find the better track.